Pepe Original Version

10%
$POV
Binance Smart Chain
Contract

Pepe Original Version to USD Chart

What is Pepe Original Version?

🤑No Taxes, No Bullshit🤑. It’s that simple 93.1% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool and presale, LP tokens were locked🔒, and contract is renounced. The remaining 6.9% of the supply is being held in a multi-sig wallet locked🔒only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools. This wallet is easily trackable with the ENS name “pepeoriginalversion.bnb” ✅0% Buy Fee and Sell ✅No Team Tokens✅ Renounced Contract 🔥More DexTools Ads 🔥CMC & CG Fast-Track🚀

Wrong information?contact us

Prices

Market Cap10% $407,162
USD Price$0.00000000096
BNB Price0.000000000004032167
Price Change 1h1.3%
Price Change 24h10%
24h Low / 24h High$0.000000000926403546
$0.00000000107760189

Timeline

Launched02 May 2023
Added13 May 2023
Promoted Label Icon
Promoted Coins
Launch
1h24h
Market CapBadgesVotes
Chimpzee
$CHMPZ
ETH
in 2 months
-
-
PRESALE
-
-
-
Vote Icon
98629
Bull Pepe
$BULLPEPE
ETH
Today's Best
26 days
-
-
PRESALE
-
-
-
-
Vote Icon
30057
Addictive Crypto Games
$ACG
BSC
in 2 days
-
-
PRESALE
-
-
-
-
Vote Icon
11275
MINATI TOKEN
$MNTC
BSC
CoinMarketCap
4 months
0.27%
8.5%
$162,008
-
-
-
Vote Icon
10060
LegacyX Token
$LEGX
MATIC
in 5 days
-
-
PRESALE
-
-
-
Vote Icon
5142
MYLE
$MYLE
ETH
24 days
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Vote Icon
3526
ObeseFans Calories
$CLRS
BSC
29 days
-
-
PRESALE
-
-
-
-
Vote Icon
3316
WUAOCOIN
$WUAO
ETH
in 1 day
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Vote Icon
3004
Cryptomacy
$VOTOS
ETH
AIRDROP
4 days
-
-
PRESALE
-
-
-
-
-
Vote Icon
1712
Bananace
$NANA
ETH
CoinMarketCap
25 days
17.5%
37.03%
$69,288
-
-
-
-
-
Vote Icon
11
MuQuant
$MUQT
BSC
16 days
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Vote Icon
3
$ETH Exchange Traded Fund Token
$ETH
ETH
6 days
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Vote Icon
3
BlockATM
$BATM
ETH
in 15 days
-
-
No Contract
-
-
-
-
-
Vote Icon
0
Elons Roadmap
$ELMAP
BSC
12 days
-
-
PRESALE
-
-
-
-
-
Vote Icon
0
SHIT EGOISTICAL COMMISSION
$SEC
BSC
today
-
-
PRESALE
-
-
-
-
-
Vote Icon
0