Add Binance smart chain to the Metamask Wallet
Click on the `account` icon on the top right in the menu click `Settings`
In the settings page click `Networks`
- In the Networks tab click `Add Network`
- Fill the from with the following information
- Click `Save`
Network Name: `Smart Chain`New RPC URN: `https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/` ChainID: `56` Symbol: `BNB` Block Explorer URL: `https://bscscan.com` You can also check the official guide
- The Smart Chain network have been added.
- Verify that you are on the Smart Chain network by clicking the following icon in the top-right corner.
- Well Done! Your have registered the Binance Smart Chain to your Metamask Wallet.
- Copy your wallet address by clicking on your account name in the top.
Back to Blog