Transfer BNB from Binance to your Wallet
Click on the `Wallet` icon in the top-right
In the menu click `Overview`
In the wallet overview menu click `Fiat and Spot`
- In your coin list find your BNB row.
- Click `withdraw`.
You will see the Withdraw menu
- In the wallet field, paste your Wallet address. Not sure about your wallet address?
- The network field should automatically identify the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). If you do not see it, select it from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the BNB amount that you want to transfer in your Metamask Wallet.
- Click `Withdraw`
- Confirm the transaction.
- Proceed with the security verification
Well done! Your transfer has finished. The transaction needs some minutes to proceed (usually about 5 minutes).
Wait until your balance in your Metamask Wallet will be updated. Open your metamask wallet and see your updated BNB amount.