E-Rich Coin: Spiritual Coin for the 5th Dimension

›1.6%
$E-RICH
Ethereum
Contract

E-Rich Coin: Spiritual Coin for the 5th Dimension to USD Chart

What is E-Rich Coin: Spiritual Coin for the 5th Dimension?

E-Rich Coin is a spiritually-themed digital currency grounded in the principles of the Fifth Dimension as elaborated by Kimberly Meredith. Designed on the ERC20 protocol, E-Rich Coin operates as a symbol of higher consciousness and spiritual evolution rather than a typical transactional currency.

The coin is part of a broader ecosystem that aims to foster a decentralized world, subtly empowering its holders and promoting inner energy level acceleration. E-Rich Coin is not just a coin, but a ticket to ascend into the 5th dimension where effortless manifestation, unconditional love, and unity are the new norms.

The project's journey is divided into three phases: 'Raise Your Vibration', 'Vibe High and HODL', and '5th Dimension Takeover', each carrying unique significance and aiming to lead to the development of a vibrant and awakened community.

A total supply of 210 billion tokens with 18 decimals exists, with 88% being sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens being burnt, and the contract being renounced. The remaining 12% resides in a multi-sig wallet, intended to fund future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and additional liquidity pools, easily traceable via the ENS name "erichcoin.eth".

Despite the spiritual essence and grand vision of the E-Rich Coin, it should be noted that it is not intended for financial investment. Its value lies in the individual and collective spiritual awakening it fosters, not in financial returns.

Wrong information?contact us

Prices

Market Cap›1.6% $30,702
USD Price$0.00000014
Price Change 1h‹0.07%
Price Change 24h›1.6%
24h Low / 24h High$0.000000144741992806
$0.000000150471953196

Timeline

Launched22 Jul 2023
Added22 Jul 2023