ApolloSpacToken

0.08%
$AST
Binance Smart Chain
Contract

ApolloSpacToken to USD Chart

What is ApolloSpacToken?

Apollo Space token is a deflationary tonken on the binace smart chain. Each transaction 5% redistribution, 2% is deducted from the total supply for a total of 7%. WIth apollo space token users will be able to purchase naming rights to celestial bodies and NFTs through our blockchain registry

Wrong information?contact us
0

Prices

USD Price$1.7622265601839129
Price Change 1h0.55%
Price Change 24h0.08%
24h Low / 24h High$1.7272009541283868
$1.8364270179438829

Timeline

Launched06 Dec 2021
Added14 Jun 2021